Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
Packet Size: Minimum 320 seeds
A frost hardy variety that produces an abundance of sides shoots.
- Suitable for sprouting, micro-greens & full maturity.
- Dark green heads grow up to 15 cm.
- Add to salads, stir fries, & cooked dishes.
- Maturity: 60-90 days
- Sun/shade: Full sun.
- Keep soil moist and well drained.
- Hardy Annual
- Plant in late Summer and Autumn. Tolerates frost.
How to successfully Grow Broccoli Waltham 29 Vegetable Seeds:
Watch our Veggie Garden Starter Pack video for an easy guide to growing your own vegetables from home!