Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
Packet Size: Minimum 425 Seeds
- Grow as microgreens or herbs.
- Features large, flat, glossy leaves.
- Stronger flavour than curled parsley.
- Maturity: 100 – 120 days.
- Plant in Spring & Autumn.
- Grow as a biennial in temperate regions.
- Rich, well-drained soil.
- Full or part sun position.
How to successfully Grow Parsley Italian Giant Flat Leaf Seeds:
Watch our Veggie Garden Starter Pack video for an easy guide to growing your own vegetables from home!