Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
Packet Size: Minimum 60 seeds
Fordhook Giant is a fast, vigorous and easy to grow leafy vegetable. This popular silverbeet/chard variety has tender, shiny green leaves and white stems.
- Grow in Spring, Summer and Autumn.
- A hardy biennial variety.
- Avoid growing in extreme heat or cold.
- Keep well watered. Moist soil. Full sun.
- Maturity: 50 – 85 days (Baby leaf: 20 – 30 days).
How to successfully Grow Silverbeet Fordhook Vegetable Seeds:
Watch our Veggie Garden Starter Pack video for an easy guide to growing your own vegetables from home!