Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
Packet Size: Minimum 350 Seeds
- Vates Blue Scotch Curled Kale is slow bolting and high yield.
- Dark blueish, heavily curled green leaves.
- Tender variety suitable for salads and raw food dishes.
- Maturity: 75 days.
- Grow in Spring, late summer and autumn
- Well-drained, rich soil.
- Near neutral pH and full sun.
- Grows to 40 – 45 cm.
How to successfully Grow Vates Blue Curled Kale Vegetable Seeds:
Watch our Veggie Garden Starter Pack video for an easy guide to growing your own vegetables from home!