Eco-oil is a registered organic miticide and insecticide that effectively controls various insect pests including; scale, aphids, two-spotted mites, whitefly, mealybugs, and citrus leafminer.
It is safe to use on vegetables and ornamentals, with no withholding period, so you can spray and eat on the same day! Also, eco-oil does not harm beneficial insects such as bees, ladybeetles, and earthworms.
Eco-oil has been HIPPO Enhanced, offering a revolutionary new pest control approach. Research has shown that the HIPPO Enhanced eco-oil will eliminate stubborn pests while simultaneously attracting beneficial insects to improve your garden’s health. Pretty amazing!
- 100% plant oils – contains no petroleum derivatives like the other oil sprays
- Kills a broad range of common pest insects but remains safe for beneficial insects like bees, ladybirds and lacewings
- HIPPO Enhanced to attract beneficial insects into your garden
- Effective at low rates
- Reduced risk of foliage burn
- Perfect for organic pest control in the veggie patch
- No withholding period
- Registered Organic (Australian Organic)
- Made in Australia using locally grown plant oils
- GM Free
Active Constituents: Emulsifiable Botanical Oils